Stubai Euro #2.5 Shallow Gouge 8mm
The Stubai Euro #2.5 x 8mm Shallow Gouge is polished, and hand sharpened , so they're ready to use and razor sharp straight from the package. This gouge can be used for intricate details such as facial features around the eyes, nose, and mouth on your woodcarving. If you like woodcarving or sculpting, then this is a great tool to add to your collection.
Stubai Euro #2.5 Shallow Gouge 8mm Specifications:
- 2.5 Shallow Gouge.
- 8mm (5/16") Wide.
- Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Octagon Beechwood Euro Handle.
- Honed & Polished.
- Total tool length is about 8".
Stubai Euro #2.5 gouge tools feature hand sharpened cutting edges with inside sweeps that are finely ground for easy sharpening. The special alloy steel has superb edge holding abilities that feature a special heat treatment and guarantees edge retention with a 58-60 HRC. The Stubai carving tools are inspected at every stage of manufacturing for superior quality.