The Iowan Scroll Saw Plan
The The Iowan Plan is a beautiful cathedral type clock mounted on an expanded base. Fretwork throughout.
The Iowan Plan Suggested components:
- 4 Quarter Chime Movement or Non Chimming Monement with 11/16" Threaded Shaft.
- 4" Glass Bezel Dial in Arabic or Roman Numbers..
- 1 3/8" Black Hands.
- Bob 2 3/4"
- 5/8" x 1/2" Brass Plated Hinges (2 pair).
- 3/8" x 5/16" & 3/16" Leaf Width - Mini Butt Hinge (6 pair)
The Iowan Plan Dimensions:
- Approximately 16 inches Wide x 32 inches High x 9 inches Deep.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
You will recieve a full size paper plan which includes drawings to create your Iowan Clock.
- All sales on plans are final.