Titanic Scroll Saw Plan
Scroll saw yourself this gorgeous titanic silhouette by using a full size plan. This woodworking pattern provides you with blueprints to scroll saw your own Titanic silhouette. You'll need basic woodworking skills, tools and material to complete this project. The titanic scroll saw pattern comes with 4 different version of the plan. One version of the plan is mounted and contrasted with a background and is designed to use a frame. The second version is the same style as the first but on a smaller scale. The third version has a 2" clock insert and is designed to set on a base. The last version is a smaller version of the third but takes a 1 7/16" clock inset. This scroll saw silhouette will surely be a favorite for years to come. Your friends and family would also enjoy this as a gift! You'll love this project!
Finished Titanic Silhouette Specifications
- Version # 1 recommends cutting out of 1/8" material and is designed to have a frame and measures approximately 18" wide by 11" high.
- Version # 2 recommends cutting out of 1/4" material and is designed to have a frame and measures approximately 15" wide by 9 1/4" high.
- Version # 3 recommends cutting out of 3/8" material, and uses a base to set on. This also uses a 2" clock insert of your choice, and measures approximately 10" wide by 5" high.
- Version # 4 recommends cutting out of 1/4" material, and uses a base to set on. This also uses a 1 7/16" clock insert of your choice and measures approximately 8 3/4" wide by 4" high.
- This is a full size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non refundable.
WarrantyAll sales are final on plans. Refund and warranties are not available.
I called in regards of my missing first page and was told that yall will be sending me the first page. I haven't received it yet. I have all of the last 3 pages just need to get the first page. Please let me know the update on the first page and when I should be receiving it. Thank you.