The Tufted Titmouse carving pattern contains full size drawings of the tufted titmouse in a perching position and flying or landing position. The pattern includes side views of the bird, top views, detailed view of the head, a front view of the bird in a perching position, a detailed drawing of the left foot, the right would be opposite. A breakout drawing of the tail feathers and the wings separated for cutting and carving the flying or landing style bird.
The Full Size Tufted Titmouse Carving Pattern Features:
- The Eye Size is 4-5mm Dark Brown eyes.
- The pattern does not include instructions to carve or paint the bird.
- Contains two carving patterns of a full size Tufted Titmouse.
- These are detailed drawings showing the feather patterns, foot and eye placement details.
- Drawn by Gordon Stiller.
- This is a Digital Pattern that can be downloaded.
The carving pattern is shown in a distorted view. The pattern that you download and receive will be a clear full size black and white view. There will not be a copy mailed to you.
There are no warranties on carving patterns. All sales are final. You have three days to download the pattern. These patterns are copyrighted and for personal use only. They may not be sold or shared.View AllClose