Vineyard Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
- This Item Usually Ships Within 24 Business Hours.
- 0.02 LBS
Vineyard Clock Scroll Saw Plan
The vineyard clock offers a neat fretwork design for the home or craft show. Scroll saw yourself this unique Vineyard Clock by using a full size plan. This woodworking pattern provides you with blueprints to scroll saw your own Vineyard Clock. You'll need basic to intermediate woodworking skills, tools and material to complete this project. This vineyard clock will surely be a favorite for any woodworker who likes fretwork. Not only will you enjoy displaying this beautiful clock in your home but, your friends and family would also enjoy this as a gift! You'll love this project!
Finished Vineyard Clock Specifications and Recommendations:
- Measures approximately 9 1/2" wide by 17" high by 4" deep.
- The clock movement that we recommend has a threaded shaft length of 7/16" and a max dial thickness of 3/8".
- We recommend using a 16" adjustable pendulum rod and a 2 3/4" bob to hang at the end of your pendulum rod.
- The recommended dial size for this clock is a 3 7/8".
- The hands that will work for this clock measure 1 3/8".
- You will use 1/8" and 1/4" plywood and solid wood.
The Vineyard Clock Woodworking Plan will come with a full size plan for you to follow to make your own Vineyard Clock. All plans are non-refundable.