Wilderness Clock Scroll Saw Plan
- This item usually ships within 24 business hours.
- 0.25 LBS
Wilderness Clock Plan
Make the Wilderness Clock Plan your next scroll saw project! The detailed and intricate embellishments of the deer in the woods are absolutely stunning. This scroll saw clock is surely one that will be cherished for many years to come!
The Wilderness Clock Plan is a full-size scroll saw plan that comes on four sheets of 11" x 17" paper. Within this scroll saw clock plan you are provided with full-size traceable patterns, instructions on cutting your materials, and the wood requirements.
You have the option of making your wilderness clock out of plywood or hardwood. Whichever you choose this scroll saw plan provides you with the wood requirements for both. The Wilderness Clock Plan is truly a great scroll saw project that can be accomplished by any skill-level scroll sawyer.
Transform a simple piece of plywood or hardwood into an amazing scroll saw masterpiece with the Wilderness Clock Plan.
Wilderness Clock Plan Specifications
- This is a full-size scroll saw paper plan.
- The finished Clock measures 19" high x 7" wide x 2 3/4" deep.
- You will need to purchase a 4" dial of your choice.
- You can choose to use a mini quartz movement that has a max dial thickness of 3/8" and an overall shaft length of 7/16".
- You can also choose to use a 4-quarter non-pendulum chime movement that has a max dial thickness of 3/8" and a threaded shaft length of 7/16".
- The hands that you will need, measure 1 3/8".