Williamsburg Wall Clock Scroll Saw Plan
- 0.25 LBS
The Williamsburg Wall Clock Plan is a marvelous design that is uniquely different. This scroll saw pattern provides you with traceable patterns for the entire clock, easy-to-follow instructions, and tells you what materials to use. This scroll saw plan will require you to use 3/4" and 1/4" material of your choice, we used cherry. If you're a woodworker and want a challenge then try this amazing plan!
Williamsburg Wall Clock Scroll Saw Plan Suggested Parts:
- Compact Quartz Pendulum Movement with 7/8" Max Dial Thickness and 15/16" Threaded Shaft Length.
- 4" Fancy Arabic Or Fancy Roman Non-Hinged Bezel.
- 1 3/8" hands in Black or Brass
- 2 1/8" Bob.
Williamsburg Wall Clock Plan Wood Requirements:
- 1- 1/4 inch thick 8 11/16 inch x 25 5/8 inch long
- 3- 1/4 inch thick 6-inch x 24 inches long
- 1- 1/4 inch thick 9-inch x 24 inches long
- 1- 1/8 inch thick 6-inch x 24in long
- 1- a piece of 1/8in thick 6 1/1 inch x 6 1/16 inch
- 1- a piece of 3/8in thick 3in x 3in
Dimensions: 26 inches high x 9 inches wide x 4 inches deep.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.
I very much like this one. No assembly tabs which I usually omit anyway. I dont like slotted slide-together-to-fit pieces, so I usually alter the plan to make those separate pieces. This allows for a more seamless fit and less sanding to get those joints perfect. I have yet to find a movement that allows such a long pendulum to swing in such a skinny chassis though. My pendulum is modified down to 1 inch wide and still clacks off the sides until it finally stops.
I used Roman clock face and Walnut wood. My wife was giggling with excitement for me to finish this clock. She says it’s the most gorgeous thing she’s seen in awhile.