Williamsburg Wall Clock Scroll Saw Plan
The Williamsburg Wall Clock Plan is a marvelous design that is uniquley different. If your a wood worker and want a challenge then try this amazing scrollsaaw plan!
Williamsburg Wall Clock Scroll Saw Plan Suggested Parts:
- Compact Quartz Pendulum Movement with 7/8" Max Dial Thickness and 15/16" Threaded Shaft Length.
- 4" Fancy Arabic Or Fancy Roman Non Hinged Bezel.
- 1 3/8" hands in Black or Brass
- 2 1/8" Bob.
Williamsburg Wall Clock Plan Wood Requirements:
- 1- 1/4in thick 8 11/16in x 25 5/8in long
- 3- 1/4in thick 6in x 24in long
- 1- 1/4in thick 9in x 24in long
- 1- 1/8in thick 6in x 24in long
- 1- piece of 1/8in thick 6 1/16in x 6 1/16in
- 1- piece of 3/8in thick 3in x 3in
Dimensions : 26 inches H x 9 inches W x 4 inches D.
This is a Full size Scroll Saw plan that comes on paper.
All plans are non refundable
I used Roman clock face and Walnut wood. My wife was giggling with excitement for me to finish this clock. She says it’s the most gorgeous thing she’s seen in awhile.