Workshop Clock Scroll Saw Plan
The Workshop Clock Plan is a exqusite Scroll Saw clock for the more advanced Sawers.This Scroll Saw plan has detailed drawings for with a woodworking shop downstairs. A 3-6 rpm motor actually makes the pulleys and belts turn the saw-blades. The Woodworking Clock Plan does not include with a material list.
Workshop Clock Scroll Saw Plan Suggested Components:
- Mini Quartz Movement with 5/16" Threaded Shaft Length.
- 4" Non Hinged Bezel in either Arabic or Roman Numbers.
- 1 3/8" Hands.
- (4) 5/8" x 1/2" Hinges.
- (4) 3/16" dia.x 3/16" Brass Teardrop Knobs .
- 1/4" Material with 1/8" overlay (might need some thicker material for supports).
Workshop Clock Plan Specifications;
- 30 inches high.
- 19 inches wide.
- 8 inches deep.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
You will recieve a full size paper plan which includes drawings to create your Workshp Clock.
- All sales on plans are final.
not as descriptive as I think it should be... it turned out well but there is room for better description on instructions on how to put it together...