Zebra Clock Plan
- 0.16 LBS
Scroll saws are one of the most versatile tools in a woodworker's arsenal. With a scroll saw, you can create intricate designs in a variety of materials. The Zebra Scroll Saw Clock Pattern is a great example of the things that can be accomplished with a scroll saw.
With this pattern, you can create a beautiful clock that will look great on the wall in a child's room or in a playroom. The pattern includes two sizes with or without a clock insert, so you can choose the size that best fits your needs.
The large and small patterns have the Zebra in a standing position with a clock insert under its chest. A line drawing for the base is also included so it can be hung on a wall or placed on a dresser.
We recommend 1/4 inch plywood or hardwood for this project. With the Zebra Scroll Saw Clock Pattern, you can create a unique and stylish clock that will be enjoyed for years to come.
There are two sizes included in the scroll saw pattern, a large pattern for the 2 1/4 inch clock insert, and a small pattern for the 1 7/8 inch clock insert.
Completed Zebra Scroll Saw Clock Specifications:
- Large Zebra with Clock - 8 inches high x 10 1/2 inches wide.
- It takes a 2 1/4 inch clock insert with a 2 1/8 inch hole.
- Large Zebra Desk Mount without a clock insert - 10 inches wide x 8 inches high.
- Small Zebra with Clock - 5 inches high x 7 inches wide.
- Takes a 1 7/16 inch clock insert with a 1 3/8 inch hole.
- Small Zebra Desk Mount without a clock insert - 5 inches high x 7 inches wide.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.