Carving Figure Caricatures In The Ozark Style
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.38 LBS
Carving Figure Caricatures in the Ozark Style
Harold Enlow introduces you to fun and easy wood carving in the Ozark style with instructions and illustrations that cover every angle of carving figure caricatures.
He teaches you how-to select and prepare wood, proper tool selection , sharpening tools, using a mallet, using a band saw, roughing out a figure from a block, carving head , face and finishing your project.You will learn which tools to use with each different carving. He also presents explicit instructions for 10 projects.
The projects are illustrated in diagram form to make it easier when drawing on a piece of wood.There are photographs of each completed project and some intermediate stages.
These delightful caricature carvings are for both beginner and accomplished carvers.Harold also teaches you how to finish your project with paint, stains, and natural finishes.Use the illustrations and knowledge of Harold Enlow to create your very own humorous caricature that stands out from other carvings.
Carving Figure Caricatures in the Ozark Style Patterns
- Carving a Missouri Mule.
- Mountaineer holding a moonshine jug and Rifle .
- Hobo with scruffy beard, holes in shoes, hat & tie.
- Bowlegged Cowboy with hat , boots and handkerchief.
- Barefooted Hill Woman wearing apron.
- Sadie & Rufus with hands in pocket and hat covering his eyes.
- Bootsie the Cow mooing with a cowbell around her neck.
- Banjo Player with a big smile and one front tooth.
- Mountaineer and Mule sleeping with moonshine jug standing on a rock :Ozark trails End.
- Revenoors: Mountaineer riding running mule holding jug .
Carving Figure Caricatures in the Ozark Style Book Specifications:
- 39 Pages.
- Author, Harold Enlow.