Colwood Small Fish Scale Fixed Tip Wood Burning Pen
- 0.04 LBS
Colwood Woodburning Fixed Tip Small Fish Scale
This Colwood Woodburning Fixed Tip Small Fish Scale has a 1/8" width and is designed to burn fish scales with ease.
Colwood Small Fish Scale Fixed Tip Wood Burning Pen Details
- Features a fixed tip hand-piece, meaning the pen is permanently attached to a woodburning tip.
- This fish scale makes about a 1/8 inch wide scale.
- Cork Grip.
- No waiting for the tips to cool down before changing.
- Each pen is molded from a phenolic material resulting in superior insulating properties.
- Fits any of the Colwood woodburning units. It May fit other brand units with an adapter.
Fixed Tip Pen Features
The Fixed Tip is perfect for anyone who wants better heat control over their pyrography projects. With its laser-welded tip and rigid construction, this pen gives you the precision and stability you need to create beautiful pieces of art.
The Fixed Tip Pen is perfect for the artist or hobbyist who wants a larger pen body that is built for maximum durability. These pens have heavier connector posts and tips, making them the perfect choice for those who do a lot of wood burning or detailed work.
Colwood pyrography pens are ideal for woodburning, leathercrafting, and a variety of other creative pursuits. The fixed tip pen can be used with all types of wood, including both hard and softwoods, as well as leather, basswood, and cottonwood.
How does it work?
The wood burning pen plugs into the cord on the control unit box. Simply plug it in and you are on your way to burning the texture of a basket or other marks that would require several parallel burn marks!
You will need a Colwood control unit to operate this fixed tip wood burning pen.