Flexcut Power Gouge Spoon 1/2"
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.10 LBS
Flexcut Power Spoon Gouge 1/2" (12mm)
Bring your carving to a new level with Flexcut Power Spoon Gouge 1/2" (12mm) blade. Flexcut's Power Gouge has an amazing carving performance to reciprocating carving tools with stunning results. These gouges fit power carvers by Ryobi, McCulloch, Proxxon, and as well as our flexible shaft reciprocating carvers.
The professional carvers are pleased with the speed and ease of carving with Flexcut blades. Made in the U.S.A. with high quality spring steel, each tool is extremely sharp. Foredom users can also use the Flexcut Power Spoon Gouge 1/2" (12mm) blade in Foredom handpieces or with Flexcut's power gouge handle.
To use the Flexcut power spoon gouge simply slide it over the tang of the tool until it protrudes through the hole in the base. The Flexcut Power Spoon Gouge 1/2" (12mm) fit will become more relaxed after a few hours of use.
Flexcut Power Spoon Gouge Specifications
- .05" Long.
- 1.5" Wide.
- 5.75" High.
- .10 oz. Weight.
Power Carvers the Flexcut Power Spoon Gouge 1/2" (12mm) will fit
- The Foredom Reciprocating Handpiece H.50 or H.50C will accept the full range of Flexcut RG Power gouges. You may also use the quick connect power handle for some hand carving.
- The WeCheer Reciprocating Handpiece will accept all the Flexcut Power Gouges. You may also use the Flexcut SK109 adapter to use the Flexcut SK range on any of the reciprocating handpieces.
- The Proxxon Detail Carver is a self contained tool that easily accepts all the Flexcut Power Gouges and with the Flexcut SK109 adapter you can use all the SK range gouges also.
- The Flexcut Power Gouge Handle can also be used. Turn all your Flexcut Power gouges into working hand gouges for the fine details. Get simply the best of both worlds!
- The Automach HCT-30 Detail carver will accept both the Flexcut power gouges and the Flexcut SK range of gouges. The SK gouges will require the Flexcut SK109 adapter. To use the Flexcut RG Power Gouges you will need the Flexcut RG 103 Shim Pack for the Automach to operate properly.