Foredom Drill Press
- 12.00 LBS
If you're a wood carver, then you know that the Foredom Flex Shaft Drill Press is a great tool to have in your workshop.
But what many people don't know is that there are different hand-pieces that can be used with the drill press depending on the type of carving you're doing.
For example, if you're doing wood carving, stone setting or wax modeling, then the H.30, H.30H, H.44, H.44T and H.44HT hand-pieces are perfect for you.
If you want to use the drill press for drilling into the workpiece (like a pearl or bead), then the Series LX motor is perfect because it has high torque. This will help you to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
If you're a wood carver looking to use the Foredom SR series motor to power the Foredom Flex Shaft Drill Press, here are some things you need to know:
- The Foredom SR series motor is reversible, which means it can rotate in both directions.
- This motor is great for drilling into the workpiece (such as a pearl or bead) in the forward rotation and then out when switched into reverse rotation without increasing the size of the drilled hole.
- The Foredom SR series motor is also very durable and can handle a lot of wear and tear.
The H.43T handpiece is one of the few that can't be used in the drill press. It's a little too short to fit in.
Different operations you can perform with a Foredom Flex Shaft Hand-piece in the drill press
- Foredom drill presses are ideal for modeling, including shaping and sculpting with fine detail.
- They're also perfect for spot facing, countersinking and reaming in wood, wax, plastic, metal, glass and gemstone.
- This makes them perfect tools for a variety of DIY and professional applications.
It's your turn! Get the Foredom Flex Shaft Drill Press and make beautiful crafts with ease. Your creativity is about to be unleashed, so don't hold back now. To get started ordering today, just click on the "Add to Cart" button above. The drill press will arrive in a few days for you to use as soon as possible. We can't wait for you to receive it and we hope that you enjoy using it too!