German Castle Cabinet Scroll Saw Plan
- 0.50 LBS
German Castle Cabinet Plan
The German Castle Cabinet Plan is an Old world style fretwork shelf with about a dozen separate places to display your treasures, including the center area behind two closed doors and a lower pullout drawer. This is definitely an exquisite Scroll Saw plan for the more advanced woodworker.
This is a full-size scroll saw woodworking plan that comes on a sheet of paper.
German Castle Cabinet Plan Suggested components:
- (2) - Pair of 1/2" long x 7/16" wide hinges.
- (2) - Mini Knobs 3/16" dia. x 5/16" long.
- (2 - Polished Brass Knobs 7/16" dial x 5/16" long.
- (4) - Pieces of Beaded Molding.
- (6) - Sheets Plywood 1/4"by 16" x 24".
German Castle Cabinet Dimensions: 23 inches High x 15 1/2 Inches Wide x 7 Inches Deep.