Grandfather Scroll Saw Clock Plan
The Grandfather Clock Planis a great project to keep you busy. Stands 6 feet tall. Built in sections, the interior casing is covered from top to bottom with fretwork.
Grandfather Clock Plan Suggested components:
- 4 Quarter Chime Pendulum Movement or Compact Quartz Pendulum Movement with 15/16" Threaded Shaft Length.
- 7 7/8 Non Hinged Dial in Arabic or Roman.
- 3 1/8" Hands.
- 3 1/2" Bob
Because of the large sections, we recommend you make this clock out of plywood 1/4 inch thick for the sides and 1/2 inch thick for each horizontal floor. For the exterior, 10 packs of plywood are required. For the interior box structure (excluding the floors), 10 more packs are required. To make the floors, we recommend using one 4 inch x 4 inch sheet of 1/2 inch thick quality grade plywood.
Grandfather Clock Plan Dimensions:
- 17 inches W x 12 inches D x 74 inches H.
- This is a full size scroll saw clock plan that comes on paper.
- This is a scroll saw plan for intermediate to advanced scrollers.
- All sales on plans are final.