JoSonja Opal Dust
- 0.20 LBS
Opal dust is the perfect way to add glittering effects to your wooden ornaments. Its fine particles create an interplay of colors that are reminiscent of rare gems. The clear gel can be used alone or applied over a dry, pre-painted surface for a dazzling finish.
Adding opal dust to your ornaments is a great way to add some extra sparkle and personality. It's perfect for creating unique, one-of-a-kind pieces that are sure to stand out on the tree. Best of all, it's easy to use and can be applied in a variety of ways to achieve different looks.
How to Use the Opal Dust:
- Shake the bottle well before use to mix the ingredients.
- Apply the Opal Dust over a dry, pre-painted surface.
- Effects will be more pronounced when applied over darker colors.
- Mix with paint before application for a more subtle effect.
- Apply over Chroma’s Jo Sonja Texture Paste to create the appearance of snow.
- Dry time depends upon thickness of application; brushstrokes are evident when wet but disappear when fully dry.
- A coat of Chroma’s Jo Sonja Polyurethane Water Based Varnish is recommended to protect the finish on decorative items.
JoSonja Opal Dust Facts:
- 2 oz.
- Clean up with soap and water.