Gold dust is the perfect way to add some extra pizzazz to your wooden ornaments. It's a great way to make them stand out on the tree and add some personality. Best of all, it's easy to use and can be applied in a variety of ways to achieve different looks.
How to Use the Gold Dust:
- Shake the bottle well before use to mix the ingredients.
- Apply the Gold Dust over a dry, pre-painted surface.
- Effects will be more pronounced when applied over darker colors.
- Mix with paint before application for a more subtle effect.
- Apply over Chroma’s Jo Sonja Texture Paste to create the appearance of snow.
- Dry time depends upon thickness of application; brushstrokes are evident when wet but disappear when fully dry.
- A coat of Chroma’s Jo Sonja Polyurethane Water Based Varnish is recommended to protect the finish on decorative items.
JoSonja Gold Dust Facts:
- 2 oz.
- Clean up with soap and water.