Moose Scroll Saw Pocket Knife Plan
Start making your own collection of pocket knives with our Moose Pocket Knife Plan. This Moose Pocket Knife would make a great gift for that special someone who enjoys wildlife. The Moose Pocket Knife Plan is a full size scroll saw plan that provides you with traceable patterns for the front, back, center piece, blade back, and blade. So this plan provides you with the traceable patterns for the entire knife. Within this scroll saw plan you will receive instructions on what materials you will need and how to assemble your pocket knife after you have cut out all your lumber pieces. This is a great plan for any skill level woodworker.
Moose Scroll Saw Pocket Knife Plan Specifications
- This plan requires 1/8" and 1/4" material.
- This is a scroll saw plan that comes on paper for you to trace onto you own lumber and make yourself.
- You will need to purchase a 1 1/4" axle peg with a 7/32" tenon for proper pivoting of your knife.
- There are no materials or finished products included.
- All plans are non-refundable.