Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 3/16"
- 0.25 LBS
The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade can easily handle a wide variety of materials, including soft or hardwood, composition, plywood, mild steel and non-ferrous metal. With its 0° rake and hard teeth with a softer flex back, this blade can make quick work of any cutting job.
Durable, Commercial Grade Band Saw Blades!
The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82 X 3/16" 4 Skip is a durable commercial grade band saw blade used in industrial woodworking for professional craftsmen. With its tooth configuration and Flex Back design, this band saw blade is capable of completing a wide range of professional woodworking tasks.
What Band Saw's Can You Use The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 3/16" on?
- 12" Delta.
Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 3/16"Specifications:
- The Flex Back blade back is the body of the blade not including the tooth portion
- Length of the blade is 82 inches.
- Width from the tip of the tooth to the back of the band is 3/16".
- Teeth Per Inch are 4 from gullet to gullet.
- Thickness is 0.025 from side to side of the blade.
- Tooth Style is Skip with a wide gullet design makes this blade suited for non-metallic applications such as wood, cork, plastics and composition materials.
- Made in the USA.
- Made from .014 gauge steel.
- Tooth Rockwell Hardness of 62-63.
- Back Rockwell Hardness of 28-32.
- Commercial Grade.
- Premium Band Saw Blade.
Finding the right band saw blade can be difficult, so we want to make sure that you have everything you need to make the right decision. Look for a band saw blade that can make straighter and more accurate cuts. This will help you save time and achieve better results.
Experience the benefits of an Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade and order today!