Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 3/8"
- 0.35 LBS
Olson's Flex Back Band Saw blades have a hard teeth with a softer flex back for cutting hard or soft wood, composition, plywood, mild steel and non-ferrous metal. The Skip tooth has wide spaced teeth, and 0° rake angle to prevent clogging when cutting your material.
The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 3/8" 4 Skip is a heavy duty, durable commercial grade band saw blades used in industrial woodworking for the professional craftsman.
With its 0° rake and hard teeth with a softer flex back, this blade can make quick work of any cutting job.
Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 3/8" Specifications:
- The Flex Back blade back is the body of the blade not including the tooth portion
- Length of the blade is 82 inches.
- Width from the tip of the tooth to the back of the band is 3/8".
- Teeth Per Inch are 4 from gullet to gullet.
- Thickness is 0.025 from side to side of the blade.
- Tooth Style is Skip with a wide gullet design makes this blade suited for non-metallic applications such as wood, cork, plastics and composition materials.
- Made in the USA.
- Made from .014 gauge steel.
- Tooth Rockwell Hardness of 62-63.
- Back Rockwell Hardness of 28-32.
- Commercial Grade.
- Premium Band Saw Blade.
Finding the right blade can be difficult, so we’ve made it easy for you. Our Flex Back Band Saw Blades are designed to cut through a variety of materials quickly and easily, so you can get the job done fast.