Shopiere Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
The Shopiere Clock Pattern is for the advanced sawer. Create a beautiful clock measuring 14 1/2 inches deep by 28 1/2 inches wide by 44 1/2 inches tall. This work of art provides the Scoll Saw enthusiast plans for 70 framed windows, 4 doors, 10 spires and the center dome. We covered the dome and spires with 2 sheets of our copper roofing #96947 to contrast the woods. The Shopiere Clock may takes several months to make but will be enjoyed by all for years to come.
See suggested components below. Order the Tiffany table pattern shown in photo separately, see below.
Shopiere Clock Pattern Suggested Components:
- 4 Quarter Melody Chime Movement;
- 5 1/8" Non hinged bezel in Arabic and Roman numbers.
- 2 1/16" Hands.
- (4) - Miniature Butt Hinges with Brass Nails.
- (4) - Teardrop Knobs.
- (2) - 12 x 9 Plain Copper Sheets.
- This is a full size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non refundable.