Stubai Full Size 60° Long Bent V-Tool 10mm
The Stubai Full Size 60° Long Bent V-Tool 10mm is perfect for every carver's collection. Each long bent v-tool is made from alloy steel with a HRC 59-60. The Stubai v-tool features hand forged surface, heat treated and tempered by European master craftsmen. Every Stubai tool is inspected after each step of the process. The internal ferrule prevents the handle from splitting. If your a new carver doing simple detailed work then you'll love the long bent v-tool
Stubai Full Size 60° Long Bent V-Tool 10mm Specifications:
- 60° Long Bent V-Tool.
- 10mm (3/8") Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Octagon Euro Beechwood Handle.
- Total tool length is about 10".
The Stubai 60° V-tool has higher wings allowing deeper cuts to create shapes, and define character.
Stubai Full Size 60° Long Bent V-Tool 10mm is ideal for use with a mallet or two handed carving. They are perfect for relief, sculpting, signs, statues, and small and large projects.
Each tool comes with the sweep stamped on it and the Stubai emblem. Look for Stubai quality.