The America Train Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
The America Train Scroll Saw Clock Pattern is a creative design that offers exciting opportunities for you to build with one of your favorite tools, the scroll saw! This train has a lot of details for you to scroll, from the different size wheels to the surrounding details in the frame and around the clock insert.
Finished America Train Scroll Saw Clocks:
- 15 inches wide x 10 inches high.
- takes a 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- 15 inches wide x 8 1/2 inches high without a clock insert.
- 10 3/4 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches high with the base.
- takes a 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
The wall mount version can be made with or without a 2 3/4 inch. insert and the desktop version can be made with or without either a 2 inch. or a 1 7/16 inch. insert.
Wood Requirement: 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. 1/4 inch for desktop.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on three 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.