Capture a story when you scroll saw the Watchful Whitetail standing in a field next to a large pine tree with a clock above. Woodworking enthusiasts will love this scroll saw pattern.
The clock design is perfect for making a rustic scroll saw clock with a big whitetail buck standing in the forest in front of large pine trees. The deer in this scene is realistically detailed and will add character to your woodworking project. Scroll sawing is a relaxing and rewarding hobby that anyone can enjoy
Watchful Whitetail Clock Pattern Specifications
- This plan offers two designs.
- If you scroll saw the wall version it takes a 2-inch insert
- The desktop version uses the 1 7/16-inch clock insert.
- We recommend using 1/2" to 5/8" wood of your choice.
- We also suggest using thicker wood to make the base.
- When have completed scroll sawing the plan will measure 7 1/4" x 9 7/8"
- The base measurement of 6 7/8" x 2 1/8".
The other design is also perfect for anyone who loves nature-themed woodworking projects. Both designs are elegant and would make a great addition to any home. With this scroll saw pattern, you can create two beautiful pieces that will be cherished for years to come.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.