Autumn Clock Scroll Saw Plan
The many leaves of this clock will set this one apart from any clock in your home or at a craft show. Scroll saw yourself this beautiful Autumn Clock by using a full size plan. This woodworking pattern provides you with blueprints to scroll saw your own Autumn Clock. You'll need basic to intermediate woodworking skills, tools and material to complete this project. This autumn clock will surely be a favorite for any woodworker who likes fretwork. Not only will you enjoy displaying this beautiful clock in your home but, your friends and family would also enjoy this as a gift! You'll love this project!
Finished Autumn Clock Specifications and Recommendations:
- Measures approximately 11" wide by 18" high by 4" deep.
- The clock movement that we recommend has a threaded shaft length of 7/16" and a max dial thickness of 3/8".
- We recommend using a 16" adjustable pendulum rod and a 2 3/4" bob to hang at the end of your pendulum rod.
- The recommended dial size for this clock is 4".
- The hands that will work for this clock measure 1 3/8".
- You will use 1/8" and 1/4" plywood and solid wood.
The Autumn Clock Woodworking Plan will come with a full size plan for you to follow to make your own Autumn Clock. All plans are non-refundable.